I was tagged. I probably noticed it at work. I tried to make a mental note of it.
The problem is, as a confessional blogger, there's not much random about me to share.
However, I'll try.
So in no particular order:
1) I can pack a mean box/grocery bag/car, etc. My dad worked at a car plant boxing parts for a hot second when I was an infant, therefore I spent multiple teachable moments with him throughout my childhood being shown how to properly package things. This is a useful life skill.
2) I am allergic to beer. It's probably the hops, but I haven't really felt that compelled to try and figure it out, since I was nearly trached when that little discovery was made. Can't drink it, can't eat food cooked with it or in it, just full of cannot. I honestly don't feel like I'm missing much.
3) I make the sign of the cross when I pass roadkill. I don't know where I picked this up, but I've been doing it as long as I can remember. Not like in a warding off vampires kind of way, but in like a blessing kind of way. Obviously, this is a very strange habit for me to have. And yet.
4) I am an ENFP. This is my life.
5) I have purchased one Christmukkah present already, and have been drinking out of a holiday mug this evening. FEELS.
I know I'm supposed to tag people in this, but I'm not sure who's done this and who hasn't, so if you want to, GO FOR IT. Then send me a link and I'll tag you post-publish. Deal? Deal.